Bootstrap your codebase to reflect your domain design, architecture and configs and keep them in sync.
Table of contents
|Generate code from a Floorplanner Blueprint. Floorplanner domain model diagrams, naming conventions, descriptions and metadata are used to tailor the code.|
|When to use||- To generate a brand new social experience project.|
- To generate code files for an additional domain.
- To generate code files for selected parts of a domain diagram.
|Participants||Developer (Creator group)|
|Requirements||- Access to Floorplanner social experience blueprint|
- Consistent and valid Event Storming diagrams.
|Expected outcome||Depending on scope of the input:|
- A new project with placeholder files.
- An updated project with additional placeholder files.
|Get Started Learn More|